Monday, August 11, 2008

Age-less Beauty

Being in a brood of three girls, I get to enjoy all the girly stuff with my favorite girlfriends 24/7. Only, we are not into those girly stuff. We were never the type of girls that would spend almost the entire day just to get dressed for a dinner date with a hottie. Oh well, i didn't realized that was so important til my sweetie mentioned that I'm the only one he dated that didn't put on make-up or even dressed up for a romantic date. I was just too comfortable I guess in my own skin that I don't bother much on how I look. But things changed when one of my best guy friends confessed he had an affair. You know why he did it? He just didn't find his wife that sexy & attractive anymore. To think that they've only been together less than 5 years and they are not even in their thirties yet.

Since many anti ageing creams and all those girly stuff coming out that promises you better & younger looking face that will make your husband propose/marry you again, I, together with my 24/7 girl friend (a.k.a. my sis, decided that we should try them on before its too late. Hehehe. They offer free trial kits by the way. You just have to text or sign-up for the freebies.

We'll update you after 2 weeks (thats what they promised in their ads)if these things really work. ;p

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 September 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.