Friday, June 17, 2011

super size me

I am very happy with my pregnancy. I guess every pregnant should be as they would bring another human being in the world. It's really magical how can a person, or me for example, can carry such a wonderful creature. You would see it grow, feel it move and after 40weeks, you would be able to hold it in your arms. You get also an excuse to buy those cutie little stuff.

But the downside, for me, as you get bigger and bigger, nothing fits you anymore. (Of course there are major downside of pregnancy like, morning sickness, headaches, frequent urination, etc.). I did buy some blouses, pants and dresses specially made for pregnant but they are not plenty enough for everyday use. They are all pretty and nice but its a waste if i wear them for everyday. My husband, who is ever so supportive, would allow me to splurge on maternity clothes. But i would rather buy baby clothes and gears than anything for preggy self as I thought, it would only be for a few months and after that I won't use them anymore. Or at least not anytime soon. But since i'm twice as large as I was before pregnancy, I have nothing to do but really buy bigger clothes. I literally cry every time I look into my closet and try out my clothes. 

In line with that, since Father's day is coming, I thought I should buy something for my husband --that I can use since he's out of the country until i give birth. It would be my gift to him, only I will use it first. LOL. 
Yesterday, i bought boxer shorts, a large one since my husband is a bit large now (but still cute and hot as ever). And it perfectly fits me. Yay! Well, half of me is happy coz I have something to wear. But half of me is a bit unhappy coz it only proves that I-AM-REALLY-HUGE-NOW. 

Good thing my husband is really sweet and still finds me adoring and sexy even with my size now. Actually, I think he loves me more tHan ever being pregnant, big and all. 

If bigger me means bigger love... I hope I would stay this size forever. Though a complete wardrobe overhaul would be really really nice.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 September 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.