Thursday, November 10, 2011

everdearest natnat on 2nd month

“This is an official entry to Dainty Mom’s “Write your Mommy Mission Statement” contest”


To my everdearest Natnat,

Maybe you are too young to understand but old enough to notice the changes in our lives. It will be just you and me for the next eight months (or a little longer). Your dad, the one who plays rough games with you, the one who sings songs only he who knows the words and the one who causes pimples on your cheeks because of his mustache touching your face when he endlessly kiss you, happens to be a responsible father. He has to unwillingly go back to work far away to give us a better life.

Don't worry, he will be back soon.

For the meantime, you have to bear waking up every morning and spending 24/7 with your not so beautiful mommy. The loneliness of not having your daddy around and the sleepless nights to feed you and change your nappies has caused some unwanted changes to mommy's face and body.

Now that you are two months old, mommy promises you that:

I will be the most beautiful mommy you will ever have. (As if you have a choice?!)

You're not trading moms with the next door neighbor though.

Mommy will take time to comb her hair so that I will look pretty and beautiful. My hair will no longer poke you or won't irritate your skin anymore when I hold you. I don't want you to grow up with ugly scars.

Mommy will take (long) showers to feel clean, fresh and feeling beautiful. You will less likely to get sick when I'm clean when I play with you. Prevention (from sickness) is the best cure.

Mommy will eat healthy so that I will lose weight and have beautiful skin. You'll also be nourished well as I breastfeed you and you will learn healthy eating habits at an early age.

Mommy will exercise to remove all the pregnancy fats and to have a beautiful body.  It will also make me stronger so I can carry you when putting you to sleep and when we go around town.

Mommy will pamper herself (once in a while) to look beautiful. It will put me in a better mood so I can take care of you better.

Mommy will surround herself with beautiful people -- people with good looks and good heart. I'm hoping I will absorb their beauty & positivity so that you will (hopefully) reflect our good and beautiful vibes.

I will simply be the most beautiful mommy you'll ever have (inside and out) and I will make everything around you beautiful  for the rest of your life... because you are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to our lives.

Happy 2nd month myNatnat. Mommy and Daddy loves you.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Martine said...

Congrats, Precious! You're the 1st prize winner of my Write Your Mommy Mission Statement Contest! Please go to my Facebook page to see my status update about this. Thanks for joining!

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 September 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.