Tuesday, February 14, 2012

everdearest sweetie


To my everdearest sweetie,

This is to remind you that you are always on my mind even if I’m spending so much time with our everdearest natnat.

I still feel I am the luckiest wifey in world because I have a husband like you. You never fail to make me feel loved more than I deserve. You always make me feel I am the sexiest and prettiest even if I’m 20kilos more than when you first met me. You’ve seen me at my best and stayed with me at my worst. You always understand my “hormonal imbalances” and never take it against me. You always plan with us and for us which make us feel we are very important in your life. I could not ask for anything more.

Thank you for choosing me to be your wifey and mommy to our Natnat. Thank you for letting me stay and take care of her. I miss my old life but making sure that our daughter is well taken care of – happy and healthy, is  I think the best gift I can give you and Natnat. You and Natnat will always come first in my life.

I will love you and take care of you forever. I will always be by your side and will support your decisions and dreams for our growing family. I will make ways for us to be happy and together for the rest of our lives…. because you deserve much more than that.

I love you mySweetie.
Natnat loves you.

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 September 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.