Wednesday, January 9, 2013

(Re) Opening My Happy Pill


I started blogging more than a decade ago. It was all about ranting and whining about the things I cannot change. It was an online diary of an often misunderstood kid.

One of my last entries in my original blog was about having something too good to be true -- the man that forever changed my life. He read it. He didnt like it. He thought how could I even doubt him and what we have when all he did was be true and make me happy. This might be or not be true. He wanted out -- out of my life.

I didnt like that. I had to change and believe that I am worth all the happiness this life can give me.
i deserve to be happy with this man. So I made this blog, without anything about my overdramatic past. Just acknowledging all the things that bring me luck and happiness.

I am honestly happy and thankful for what i have now. And I want to share those simple happiness to everyone, no matter how small and trivial those things can be.

When the time comes that my life becomes another sad afternoon drama, I can look back on all these little things that brought me happiness and then I can smile again.

I now have a kid and married to that too good to be true man. I now write about  and to them too.
When the day comes too,  that too good to be true man's memory of me is all about my grumpiness, he can look at these too, and remind him how magical it was of us being together. And when my baby too becomes a whinny teenager like i was, blaming mommy for everything, she could read everything I wrote and realize i always think of whats best for her. I love her and I always will.

My blog has become my happiness storage box. The one I can open and re-open when things are not going as planned. I hope I can fill it more with the big and little things that bring luck and happiness that I so deserve.

This year will be better. This year will be happier. Happy new year.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 September 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.