Wednesday, July 24, 2013

7-8-9

A facebook status post that caught my attention last Sunday:

7-8-9... 7 hours of sleep, 8 hours of work and 9 hours to do everything and anything else.
This came from a priests homily.

It makes perfect sense. Even if you interchange the hours/ time spent on the tasks. One can't argue or complain that he has no time to do other things. Specially for a stay at home like me. 7 hours of sleep is more than enough to recharge me. 8 straight hours of taking care of the baby and the house would do. And the remaining 9 hours for all the 'Me time', 'date night' with the hubby and all the other things I've been wanting to accomplish is possible. But apparently, it seems difficult or rather impossible to be able to do all these grown up responsibilities in this 7-8-9 thing. Maybe I'm too distracted with non-sense things that is taking up most of my 24 hour deadline.

I should make better schedules and stick to them (to the dot). Time management and prioritization is the key.

Remind me this 7-8-9 thing again when I complain I don't have time to even brush my hair.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 September 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.