Saturday, February 12, 2011

Where have you been and where are you going?


That is the question.

I just read this blog while trying to fall asleep... which I think wont come anytime soon.

I am here alone in a land far away from home and on my 8th week of pregnancy. It has been a quite different feeling from usual. But i really can’t say Im having a difficult pregnancy for i can still work and do my day to day duties but of course with a lot of the queasy feeling. I was telling my husband earlier that” i will never do this again”, jokingly. From a person who eats like a little bird with just a few pieces of this and that to a shrew who eats 80-90 % of their own body weight in food daily. I spend almost all my waking hours munching on something and I cant do that while working. I also have the every 11am-2pm dizziness – the hours I am supposed to start working. I still want to work, not minding being away from home cause this makes me happy and gives me a sense of fulfilment. But this milestone really limits me from doing all what (i think) I want.

I guess my husband is right, be still. Learn to stay still.

Maybe its time for me to just be still and enjoy the moment: morning sickness, excessive hunger and most of all, the heart beats inside my tummy.

Maybe this is better than taking care of other people, playing with other kids and carrying someone else’s baby.

I’ll just take care of myself – eat healthier and plenty(er). Play with all the colors and all the stuff I can put to make my house a baby-friendly one. Carry my very own child in my tummy for the next 32weeks until I can carry him in my arms. 


I will stay still now and appreciate the beauty around me but I will keep my spirits up to move on and forward.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 September 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.