Monday, May 9, 2011

My Natnat's First Love Letter



To my everdearest Natnat,

Mommy and Daddy are ever so grateful for you coming into our lives. No matter what they say or how many times you calculate it... I will always believe that you were conceived on Christmas eve. That's why I call you my little snowflake before, for you were a winter baby. Now that your big enough and strong enough to wake mommy in the night with your punches and kicks and cute enough to make doodles on daddy's hands when he touches my bump, I call you Natnat, derived from Nativity of Jesus. You are the greatest gift mommy and daddy received. You were our snowflake in the hot dessert.

I could not believe as I learn your being the day after my birthday. You are once again the gift we are always hoping for. God is really good to your mommy and daddy.

I try my best to take care of you. But you scared me when I have spotting a few days after. I cried so hard thinking that I might lose you. I beg the Lord to make you stay with us and promised we would take really good care of you. And He did. It was only implantation spotting -- it is totally normal as you take your place/spot in my womb.

I slept all the time during the first few weeks. Maybe its your way of telling me to slowdown and rest so you would grow healthy and strong. I craved so much for Sinigang coz maybe you like foods that are a little sour. Strawberries were also my favorite back when you were so small in my tummy. Maybe you'll have blushing cheeks. But no matter how you look like, you will always be the most beautiful creation because you are God's gift to us.

Daddy and mommy loves you so much that we bought everything nice and good for you way way before you are born. We want you have the best of everything and Mommy and Daddy will keep on trying to do that all your life.

Daddy loves to hold you every time we are together. He can't get enough of your kicks and turns and doodles. He wants to be there for us when we go to doctor and do ultrasound. He would take pictures and videos of us so he would always see us when he is away. He also recorded your heartbeat so he can listen to it all the time. He also likes to listen (and sleep) to the nursery rhymes I play to you every night. I think you will grow up just like your daddy.

We are excited to see and hold you. Nothing makes us genuinely happy now but you. Your re-assuring movements inside my tummy makes Mommy and Daddy hopeful that everything will be better for us.

We love you so much Natnat.

As Daddy would always say to you...
"I love you Natnat. Godbless us. Grow healthy and big. Have a pointed nose like mommy, fair skin like daddy but no pimples, be intelligent, and lucky, be beautiful or gwapo. kick and play inside mommy's tummy but not too hard that mommy will be uncomfortable. Daddy and Mommy loves you."

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 September 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.