Friday, May 27, 2011

Time to go home

I'm almost done with second trimester. It seems I wasn't even pregnant with all my energy and with my oversized uniform. Some of my patients didn't even know I'm pregnant.

However, last week was a little scary. I felt stabbing pain on the right side of my tummy. It could be just my muscles and ligaments stretching, or appendicitis, or kidney problem, or worse problem with my pregnancy. I went to the doctor right away as i really don't know what it is and all the other people are telling me the worst case scenarios which scared me more.

A few days after that, I almost fainted. My blood pressure went down to 55/28 mmHg. During my pregnancy i was around 110-130/70-100 mmHg. It started with some pain on my neck which I even did massage. I thought I just have stiff neck or something. Then slowly my vision is getting blurred and my hearing was also affected. I'm not the type who would panic and call anyone for help. But this time I think I really need it. So, to the doctor AGAIN.

My doctor said I'm fine on both occasions. It was just all normal to pregnant women. And she "re-assured" me that whatever happens to me, even if i become comatose or something, my baby will be fine. That was really "re-assuring". I think she wants me dead.

Now I think, everything was just really part of pregnancy. Maybe it's my baby's way of telling me to stop working now. It's time for us for something else. My career can wait and my baby needs my full attention now. The little person inside me needs the best of my free time ...if i even have one.

As soon as I got my approved indefinite leave/resignation, I felt more than okay again. It was just really my baby giving mommy orders. I just need to wait for my flight schedule so I can go back home. It will just be me and my baby boss, finally.

I love you baby boss. We are going home soon.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 September 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.