Saturday, December 10, 2011

everdearest natnat on 3rd month


To my Everdearest Natnat,

You give mommy reason to wake up every morning (figuratively and literally). Since Daddy temporarily left us, sometimes, I don’t want to get up anymore. I’m thinking that if I sleep long enough, he will be back soon. But you are an early riser – very early riser now that you are on your 3rd month. Your new routine made mommy see the sun rise, hear the horn of pandesal vendors and smell the aroma of newly cooked tosilog (tocino, fried rice/sinangag and egg/itlog) which mommy hasn’t experienced for a long time.
You also made mommy realize the beauty of the new day. It’s another day of spending time with you. Watching you grow is such a magical sight. You are so beautiful. I can’t help feel proud that I have raised you healthy, strong, smart and beautiful… so far. I couldn’t have done it without the virtual help of your dad and the people who loves us.

As you grow past the newborn stage, you are becoming more independent. You play by yourself with the toys and daddy’s picture strategically placed in your playpen. You sleep on your bed alone when you are tired. You can sleep by yourself with the help of your soother. You go back to sleep on your own when you’re awaken in the middle of you afternoon naps by the neighbors’ noises. You can even remove your snot by sneezing very strong. You cry less and coo more. You just seek me for feeding and for diaper change… that has become less often as before. I feel that you won’t need me any time soon.

I will always be around though for whatever and whenever you want.

I will still play with you when you’re tired of your toys. I will still let you sleep on my chest when it’s lonely on your bed. I will still carry and rock you to sleep when the soother won’t do the trick. I will still sing soft lullabies when the noises are too loud for your uninterrupted sleep. I will still clean your nose when the bogey just won’t come out. I will still do all of these and much more because you will always and forever be my baby, my sweetheart, my everdearest Natnat.

Happy 3rd month, myNatnat. Mommy and Daddy loves you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 September 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.