Saturday, June 25, 2011

Love at first sight


The first 3D look of our first child.

Priceless.

My prenatal check up with the OB/Gyne was 1 week earlier than scheduled. Her secretary called me up this morning asking if I can come  today 'coz the doctor's office will be under renovation next week and I might miss an important check up. I grabbed it even though it was stormy and all since my MD's office is around 10mins away from home. I was excited anyway to know how I was going with my pregnancy. The last time I went to her, I needed to make my little tummy grow bigger since it looks like small for his/her age.

My baby and me are perfectly fine. My little tummy grew bigger and we are on the right track. Thank God. :) Even my weight is constantly going up -- 1-1.5lb/ week. That's pretty much the goal now on my third trimester. Well, all the snacking and munching is paying off.

And since I was already out of the house, might as well do some window shopping at the nearby mall. I didn't know there was a new clinic for 3D UTZ available now in that mall. And since I have nothing to do and my OB/Gyne said it is okay (but not necessary) to have another UTZ (since my previous UTZ were fine), I decided to have one. Just for the baby in the belly pictures... not for diagnostic or something.

I was actually just burning away money when you think about it. But when I saw the chubby cheeks in my tummy.... aaawww. That 10min experience was priceless. I didn't expect s/he will look so ... like his/her dad. haha. I just fell in love. And s/he was very playful inside. He is really his daddy's little angel. :D

My family of two will be seeing the 3rd wheel soon.

No comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 September 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.